Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Hatchery and my supplement...

Oh...this Christmas time is full of...work :) I have a lots of work in my job (florist) and at home with my princess (mommy please decorate the house now...NOW...NOW!!!!!!!! :) ) 
But I have some new things for you...

The actual serie is coordinated with The Hatchery for december at the Digichick.
The most of designers make sets and you can mix and match all together...and come on...they are only $1-$2 for 1 week....all are gorgeous I think.
Here is mine. 4 little set. Christmas bal decorations, papers, chipboards and pockets with sparkling and beads.






Of course my Dream Team created fabulous LO's with them.
I have 3 new member but I make a new post later...


and...last week I have also new sets...for Christmas of course...
I'm continuing my For life serie with this Christmas edition...I created an overlay set (with and without brush), journalcards, papers,brads, frames and vellums. All are separately and all in one as bundle at the Digichick.









and beautiful LO's...of course...:)


Have a nice day and 
Happy Scrappin!!!

Oh, I forget...I really, really love christmas...here are my favs 'til Christmas...today is 3rd December...so here are 3 song...






No comments:

Post a Comment